"Virtual Shadow Play" cited!

'Virtual Shadow Play' cited
..'virtual Shadow Play' project cited in an Italian thesis, 'Lo strumento digitale'

Somewhere in late last year, I stumbled upon this Italian thesis via Google. It really caught me by surprise. I know this might not matter much to some and am not trying to brag myself out of this, just that it's the first time that my work is being cited, and to know that someone else used your research project as a reference, that is really something. Well, at least you know that there is some sort of value in your work.

Here's the full reference of the thesis -- Lo strumento digitale

>>Related link
Virtual Shadow Play

Pak Yusoff, Kota Bharu, Kelantan
..That is me (ignore the big hair :p) interviewing Pak Yusoff, the Wayang Kulit master puppetter (Tok Dalang) in Kota Bharu, in January 2005.

Comments