Book Sale and Books

Gerak Budaya Year End Sale 2007
..Gerak Budaya Year End Sale 2007, Petaling Jaya. This is not your typical book sale. :P I can see some weird looking eyes here.

This is another late blog entry. Should've post this up last month. Anyways, I found out about this event from an ad posted on Facebook, so, many thanks to Facebook and my friend, Firdaus. Being a warehouse sale addict, I can't resist myself from not going. Books were sold from 30% up to 70%! And mind you, some books were sold for free! But, you won't find any books from Danielle Steele, JK Rowling and the likes here. There were only books on history, politics, Malaysian Studies, International Affair and such. So I bought 7 books, which some of them are related to my studies.

Gerak Budaya Year End Sale 2007
..7 books for RM50! How cool is that! 2 of them are free, though

Comments

WNRD said…
Since I've worked in PJ ni macam2 ad pasal cheap booksale I've bumped into. PJ memang kaya dengan buku2 sekenhen! And that makes me a lucky girl haha~
shahnon said…
best2.. nanti ada lagi u let me know :P