Two by-elections within 60 Days!

Two by-elections: One MP dies, one rep quits
PETALING JAYA: The country will face two by-elections within the next 60 days after a Member of Parliament (MP) in Perak died, while a Kedah assemblyman quit -- both on Monday.


Bukit Gantang MP Roslan Shaharum of PAS died of a heart attack on Monday morning, while Bukit Selambau assemblyman V. Arumugam of PKR quit his seat and his position on the Kedah executive council in the afternoon.

This is something which is not necessary yet unavoidable. Malaysian politics is getting hotter and more exciting, depending on which side you are with. Personally, I seriously think that the current political situation is just too much. And it's definitely not good for the country. Expect to watch more political fightings, lies & deceptions and dirty politics being played out by both parties.

This is also causing me problems for my on going MA research as I find it quite hard to set the time frame for my research. And secondly, while analyzing the blogosphere, I often end up reading most of them. Focus, focus.. :)

Comments