Sunburst KL 2008 - International Music Festival

Sunburst KL - International Music Festival
..List of Sunburst KL- International Music Festival free ticket winners :p

Weehoo! I won free tickets to the Sunburst KL - International Music Festival!! (Incubus is one of the performing band of the day) Thanks to DiGi! Finally, I won something after trying for the third time to redeem my DiGi Bonus Point (Failed in two previous attempts to redeem a Sony Ericsson mobile phone.hehe). But, I won't be going. Already sold the tickets to my colleague, who wanted to go so badly. Haha.

Related blog entry
Mobile Blog

Comments

Anonymous said…
pegi la mampus
fadh said…
huiyo, ape ganas sgt komen kat atas tu?

hey!! I'm number 51!! heh, actually my dad is, tapi nasib baik I pegi redeem.. u shudve went!! was SOOO worth it laa =D