Bright Eyes - Cassadaga

Bright Eyes - Cassadaga (Saddle Creek Records)
..Bright Eyes - Cassadaga

Bright Eyes performing on stage
..Conor Oberst (c) and the Bright Eyes on stage (image source: isolation.tv)

Darn it. I'm 14 months late. This album was released on April 2007. Well, it's definitely not easy to keep track every single updates when you have close to 500 bands in collection. Out of curiosity, I googled the term 'Cassadaga' and found out that it is actually a native American word meaning "Water beneath the rocks". Anyways, I've read the review of the album from Absolutepunk.net, and it looks really good. Can't wait to finish downloading it. Yay, another good music to my ears. Hoping that it could be better than their previous album "I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning". But I doubt it'll be as sucky as New Found Glory's.(all following albums after "Sticks and Stones")

Comments