Pay Less Books Sale!

Pay Less Books clearance sale, Bandar Bukit Puchong!
..'Pay Less Books' Clearance Sale, Bandar Bukit Puchong

Pay Less Books sale!
..4 books for RM4! I would've probably bought more if not because of the heat and the crowd in the small shop

This is quite a long overdue blog entry. All because of the bloody Internet connection lately. The book sale was last week (4-6 July 2008). Anyways, thanks to 'ain for informing me about the clearance sale. This is definitely the clearance sale not to be missed. Here are the books that I've bought home happily. Some of the books might be useful for my research material and there's one which I gave to my sister who is expecting a baby boy somewhere in mid August or early September;
1. Insanely Great: The Life and Times of Macintosh, the Computer that Changed Everything - Steven Levy (1994)
2. Crusaders and Pragmatists: Movers of Modern American Foreign Policy - John Stoessinger (1985)
3. The Unfinished War: Vietnam and the American Conscience - Walter Capps (1982)
4. Operating Instructions: A Journal of My Son's First Year - Anne Lammot (1994)

Seriously, I have been buying more books than I can manage to read. I am hoping to stop visiting bookstores for awhile, or at least until I can finish off half of my reading list. But then again, who could resist buying such books for only One Ringgit each? :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
you are most welcome.always do :)
Why you didn't tell me? Hihih...
fadh said…
aiyoh, wish I knew about this one! =( need to restock my supplies lah