Explosions in the Sky live in KL II

Explosions in the Sky live at Ruums Club, Kuala Lumpur
..Explosions in the Sky live at Ruums Club, KL

Explosions in the Sky live in Malaysia
..the blogger and the stage (not in pic: Din)

"..Kami adalah Letupan di Langit!" one of the band member attempting to speak a few Malay words to a thunderous cheer from the crowd.

The moment they played the first track of the night, 'Your Hand in Mind', which is also one of my favorite track, I was like, omg I can't believe I'm watching them live! Been a big fan of the Explosions in the Sky since listening to the 'The Earth Is A Not Cold Dead Place' album during my uni days, this is definitely one of the best show that I've been to in years. It was fantastic listening live to my favorite songs like 'Your Hand In Mine', 'The Only Moment We Were Alone', 'Yasmin the Light', 'First Breath After Coma', 'Catastrophe and the Cure' and a lot more..

I've been watching their videos over Youtube and to compare with their live performance here in KL, I can say they surely didn't dissapoint us even though it was only about 90 minutes performance. Non stop, mind you.

All in all, it was a great live performance from the band from Austin, Texas!

I met my old classmate, Bali and his friend there too. :)

Earlier blog entry --> Explosions in the Sky coming to KL

And do check out my new Mobile Blog as well :D

Comments

Alfabob said…
rather doubt you know me, I dare say I'm much older than you too, but like you, I think EITS is just fantastic. Was mightily pissed off that I found out about their KL performance a week after the gig.