The Lingam Trial

I can't help but to blog about the current hot issue at the moment. The VK Lingam videoclip issue. i just can't take it that VK Lingam's lawyer still has the guts to tell the Royal Commission judges that the person in the video is not Lingam! Allow me to quote this, "It looks like me, sounds like me". That is definitely the quote of the week! I just don't know what other nonsense that his lawyer would probably try to come up with in the next few days. Can't he just do a 'Chua Soi Lek', and just admit it? Goodness, isn't it so obvious already? The digital analyst has proven it that the audio matches Lingam's voice and also the video is not tampered or edited. What else do you want?

Tomorrow will be an interesting day as Tun Dr. Mahathir will stand before the judges as one the key witness in this trial. But the most awaited witness I think, would be the video taker himself. That should be an interesting one to hear.

Comments