Books of 2007

Here are my booklist of 2007. There is a slight drop compared to the previous year, probably due to workloads and studies, I guess. Note that I didn't include in tonnes of my academic journals here. heheh. I'm hoping to read more books this year! andd lose weight a bit. Ha ha. :p

Local/Asian interest:
1. Kekasih Sam Po Bo - Faisal Tehrani
2. Bahaya Syiah - Ashaari Muhammad
3. Singapura: Basis Israel Asia Tenggara - Rizki Ridyasmara
4. I Am Muslim - Dina Zaman
5. Skali Lagi: One More Time... - Tengku Farith Rithaudeen
6. Singapore and The Many-Headed Monster: A New Perspective on the riots of 1950, 1964 and 1969 - Joe Conceicao
7. Political Awakening - Tunku Abdul Rahman
8. 13 Mei: Sebelum dan Selepas - Tunku Abdul Rahman

International:
1. The Palestinian Issues: Its Background and Development Up To 2000 - Dr. Mohsen M. Saleh
2. The World is Flat - Thomas L. Friedman
3. Who Moved My Cheese - Dr. Spencer Johnson
4. Osman's Dream - Caroline Finkel
5. The Google Story - David A. Vise
6. The High Priests of War - Michael Collins Piper
7. Like The Flowing River - Paulo Coelho
8. The Cuckoo's Egg - Clifford Stoll
9. People Like Us: How Arrogance is Dividing Islam and the West - Waleed Aly

Comments